Empyrean Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This has been another general update by the insane sorcerer

3 posters

Go down

This has been another general update by the insane sorcerer Empty This has been another general update by the insane sorcerer

Post  Luminatis Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:17 am

Well im not gonna be able to get back till maybe the weekend becuz my bitch of a stepmonster decided i play too much even though the only thing i see her and my sister doing is watching tv, watching more tv and just to see if anything changed, wait no they r watching more tv. Hypocritical bastards cant wait till my dad gets home so im not the only guy in the fucking house therefore i will have more leeway. Untill then peace out.

Luminatis

Back to top Go down

This has been another general update by the insane sorcerer Empty Re: This has been another general update by the insane sorcerer

Post  Kihaku Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:23 pm

Dang Lumz :S understood
Kihaku
Kihaku

Back to top Go down

This has been another general update by the insane sorcerer Empty Re: This has been another general update by the insane sorcerer

Post  Tifanna Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:22 am

Boy.. hope if I ever get remarried I'm not thought of like that... o.O Hope to see you back soon
Tifanna
Tifanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum