Empyrean Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsu has a vacation? I wish it was that nice

3 posters

Go down

Tsu has a vacation? I wish it was that nice Empty Tsu has a vacation? I wish it was that nice

Post  Kihaku Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:07 pm

I'm afraid its that time of the year. Exam season and I had said it ingame but my gaming time got cut by 95% o.o I'll be on but wont be anywhere near as much. but good news its only 2 weeks o.o. Gotta beat the books i been ignoring all semester long
Kihaku
Kihaku

Back to top Go down

Tsu has a vacation? I wish it was that nice Empty Re: Tsu has a vacation? I wish it was that nice

Post  Admin Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:14 am

So I am totally unable to play cuz i had NCSoft running to check my GW....and forgot to turn off auto update.. so guess who got 2.1 while playing GW that friday afternoon?So i am here awaiting Atomix to b nice enuff to udate the server files and let me in =[

Admin
Admin

https://eknights.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tsu has a vacation? I wish it was that nice Empty Re: Tsu has a vacation? I wish it was that nice

Post  whiteapple Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:20 am

theres a fix for that on my thread in the lounge, titled desperately need help. just dl the bin32 file and replace. and add also the add-on from the atomix eng launcher

whiteapple

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:07 am

:O awesome, ty Razz

Admin
Admin

https://eknights.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  whiteapple Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:08 am

np, i better see u on soon =D

whiteapple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum