Empyrean Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Gathering

+3
Admin
Illud
Tifanna
7 posters

Go down

Help Gathering Empty Help Gathering

Post  Tifanna Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:25 am

So Mortyy and I were talking this morning as he was going to log in.. So many people need Aether Jelly, Hp pots, mana pots, Flight pots, Scrolls.. but the Damn Aether we need to make them for everyone is in Storm Circle.. soo.. He thought.. maybe we can form a gathering party and while like him and I gather (and who ever else can get aether 325) the other people protect the gatherers... so we can get more faster and then give to each other as well...

Another note.. Plz save all major/Fine/Greater Elemental stones if you would like some of these wonderful pots.. then you dont have to buy on Ah ..

Just a thought
Tifanna
Tifanna

Back to top Go down

Help Gathering Empty Re: Help Gathering

Post  Illud Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:57 am

I always, always, always save elemental stones. It's one of the few things I look for when looting. I have a stash in my warehouse. (Though I don't know how big it actually is, seeing as how when I hunt, it's not usually alone and I don't like taking things out of feeling greedy, and I almost never hunt alone. =[ ) I'd be more than happy to donate what I can, and even craft for you guys whenever I get my alchemy up higher. =] (I can't stand the bug that makes you crash while crafting. D=)

Illud

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:17 pm

gathering is taking forever T_T
but i am slowly getting there O,...,O

Admin
Admin

https://eknights.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Evaggelia Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:56 pm

i ll help with pleasure<3 also got a bunch of stuffs in werehouse and honestly i dunno what to do with them so if anyone needs smthing just ask me and i will check if i have it

and yay...first post;O

Evaggelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maiya Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:24 pm

This sounds like a great idea. Though I think I'd be on the gather job. Aethertapping is currently 256.
Maiya
Maiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifanna Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:57 am

right now my gathering is almost maxed its at 400+ and so is my aether.. it's just so hard to gather aether in Storm Circle (heiron).. even if some of us gather together we better our odds of staying alive Smile

This was mortyys Idea.. I just posted and am asking for help on it. Illud if your with guild members.. most of them (except me) never pick up the elemental stones.. these are needed to make flight pots so the better the elemental stone (fine, major) the better the pot can be.
Tifanna
Tifanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Okada Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:52 pm

I'll protect, because I'm awesome like that...

Okada

Back to top Go down

Post  Kihaku Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:09 pm

i'll protect o.o
Kihaku
Kihaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down