Empyrean Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUILD EVENT

5 posters

Go down

GUILD EVENT Empty GUILD EVENT

Post  Tifanna Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:14 am

Let's make a Guild Event for Sunday.. after about 6pm cst (7pm est).. then I'll be home from work.. Would like to see us do some stuff together.. idc if it's taking a fort, doing some quests, some world boss runs, asmo hunting... I DON'T CARE !!! I want us to start doing some stuff and getting some place in game.. Inggison has some nice armor bosses ... LETS DO IT !!!!!
Tifanna
Tifanna

Back to top Go down

GUILD EVENT Empty Re: GUILD EVENT

Post  Maiya Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:30 pm

I'll most likely be in a car on the way back to my dorm, so have fun to whoever is participating. :3
Maiya
Maiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifanna Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:54 am

awww Sad Well I hope you drive safe..
Tifanna
Tifanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Kihaku Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:57 am

imma be doing buttloads of work, got a jap oral exam this week then all the assignments i've been putting off for aion have piled up and are due this week lol, gonna do it all in 1 day....so i can play aion o.o
Kihaku
Kihaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifanna Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:00 am

LOL didn't you say you had a b-day party to go to today as well Kih or was that Lynd ? you guys should do your work when you get it >.< *grounds you all*

Tifanna
Tifanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Vallus Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:42 pm

I think I can make it!!! See you all later! <3

Vallus

Back to top Go down

Post  tippietoes Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:29 pm

I wanna do it! I don't get off till 11:15pm pacific time though. Razz

tippietoes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifanna Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:10 am

I don't think anyone made it on sunday.. lol I know i fell asleep due to a HUGE headache But maybe we can set something up for the 13th. Idk if Sundays are good seeing how alot of you do college and might have to travel back to school.. We should have Event night 1 or 2 nights a week.. not like we have to spend the whole day/night together but it would be nice to say ok between 6-10pm (just an example) on Wed we will do any forts that are Vulnerable. or just fly around the core together and pew pew asmo.. OR even try some of these world bosses or even just boss hunt together to help people get armor.. I really would like to see us do more together as a whole.
Tifanna
Tifanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Vallus Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:20 am

Hey, now! You and Tsu helped me with Fragment of memory 3 last night, and I made it a whole 'nother 3 levels! (44 now, whooo!!). But I agree, we should have events twice a week.

And just so you guys know, I live with my bf, and he despises video games, so if I ever randomly go AFK or have to call it a night, you know why. =P

Vallus

Back to top Go down

Post  tippietoes Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:54 pm

what? your bf despises video game? thats the first time ive ever heard of a guy not liking video games...wow. i wish my bf would despise them sometimes. Razz

tif that sounds great. Very Happy

tippietoes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down